Your RAID Failed.
- Document your RAID array which failed. Number each drive and its sequence as well as the physical order of connections. Be sure to tag each individual drive in the RAID fail.
- If more than 1 drive has failed, recovering the system will take a higher level of recovery not possible by only replacing the drives.
- Shut down the system. Call us. One of our RAID techs will help walk you through testing and documenting your RAID over the phone or website chat. Even if you take it to a competitor.
Alandata Data Recovery is an Industry Leading Innovator of Data Recovery, Techniques, and Utilities When RAID Fails.
We have the expertise and tools to optimize the recovery process. Alandata can successfully diagnose, repair, and recover your data with maximum efficiency to prevent further harm to the data. (Unlike other companies who don’t properly handle the drives and cause more harm than good, even causing the drive to crash at times).
All RAID fail recoveries are done in our facility by our professional technicians, and every single job stays in our hands. We have no outside consultants dial in to work on any data ever; and we never ship your drive to another company. Alandata is the real deal, data recovery and have been doing data recovery for over 30 years. The art of data recovery is a very safely kept secret to almost all recovery experts. It takes many years and a lot of knowledge to be an expert at data recovery. It’s not something one can easily come by in school they just don’t offer classes for this. For this reason there are about 95% of companies out there that can’t do what we do.
About 80% of the RAID recoveries we receive come from other Data Recovery companies. Most data recovery companies do not have the expertise required to analyze and recover a RAID fail. Frequently we get the RAID after the other company has had it for a week and can’t figure it out.
- Free Instant Evaluations
- While you watch. While you wait.
- No Data Recovered, No Charge
- 24 Hr. Emergency Service Available
- 100% Fornesically Secure Data Recovery
- Retired State Law Officer On-site
Give us a call today and speak to one of our technicians. Once we receive your job, whether you shipped it in or come into the office, we will give an instant on the spot evaluation. We will then tell you what is wrong with your drive, what the options are, and how we can fix it.